Application Process and Online Forms
A thorough screening process is used to ensure that HealthForce provides qualified employees to our clients and safe and adequate care of the patient. All personnel employed by the Agency are licensed or duly authorized under the laws and regulations of the Commonwealth of Virginia. A complete and current personnel record will be maintained by the Agency and safeguarded against destruction, loss or unauthorized use.
HealthForce verifies the following for our medical professionals:
- Current professional licensure to perform duties without restrictions
- CPR, First Aid, and/or other training courses completed
- Eligibility to work in the USA
- Two job-related or personal references
- Health and fitness to perform assigned duties
- Screening for tuberculosis
- Verification that the candidate does not appear on the: FSA List of Excluded Parties, Government Terrorist Suspect List, Office of Inspector General List of Excluded Parties, and List of Known Sexual Offenders
- Criminal Background History Check
- Yearly OSHA Training
- Professional competency through skills testing
When you come to our office, bring with you:
- Two forms of ID
- Nursing License
Licensed Nursing Personnel
We are currently taking online applications for Registered Nurses (RNs), Nurse Practitioners (NPs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs). If you are applying for any of these, click the button below.
Certified Nurse Aide
We are currently taking online applications for licensed Certified Nurse Aides (CNAs). If you are applying for a CNA position, click the button below.
We are currently taking online applications for Certified Nurse Assistant, Lab Techs, Clerical Workers, etc. If you are applying for anything other than a Nursing or CNA position, click the button below.
Need help with the application process?
We have workstations at our office that you can use to apply online, or you can apply online from the comfort of your home.
If you have any questions or need any help getting started, please reach out to our staff. We are here to help!