CNA Online Application
You can now apply online for a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) staff position with HealthForce!
What you will need:
- You MUST have a working email address that you can check to receive emails during the process.
- You will need your employment history information and all other basic resume, and skills documentation.
- The entire process will take one to two hours, so allow yourself time to take the process. It may take longer and you will be given an opportunity to stop and resume later.
NOTE: We ask that you complete the online application within two weeks time. Incomplete applications will be deleted from the system after three months.
Steps in the process:
- Two Competency Tests *
– Home Health
– Staff Relief
- CNA Personnel Application
- Skills Inventory
- Reference Forms
- Criminal Background Affirmation
- Employee Health Statement
- Hepatitis B Vaccine Fact Sheet & Statement
- Job Description
- HIPAA Statement
- Conditions of Employment
- OSHA Review
- PDF form downloads page (print these and bring to interview)
* NOTE:You may not miss more than 2 in any section of the Home Health test and you must pass the Staff Relief test with 75% of the questions answered correctly. If you do not pass the test, you may take it again, but you must wait 24 hours.
Need help with the application process?
We have workstations at our office that you can use to apply online, or you can apply online from the comfort of your home.
If you have any questions or need any help getting started, please reach out to our staff. We are here to help!